Original topic:

Reschedule One UI 4 Release For M32! #OneUI4BetaForM32 #EarlyOneUI4ReleaseForM32

(Topic created on: 11-16-2021 10:23 PM)
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung is unfair! Its predecessor, M31 received One UI 3 Beta on 23 December 2020 & stable One UI 3 on 19 January 2021 while its successor, M32 will neither receive One UI 4 Beta nor an early or same release of One UI 4 compared to M31. One UI 4 for M32 is scheduled for 22 May, are we deserve this long delay for a newly launched device and the successor of one of the most sold and popular device, M31!? 

WE WANT A RESCHEDULE OF ONE UI 4 RELEASE FOR M32! #Shamesung, #Samshame, #OneUI4BetaForM32, #EarlyOneUI4ReleaseForM32.
10 Comments
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It also depends on the popularity and the no of users a model have..
M31 was very popular and there are a huge no of m31 users ..
It's not the case with m32 in 2021 ..
Bro y r u looking for betas ..
It's better to get stable itself ..

Bro as per last year samsung released stable version before 1 month of the scheduled month ..
So may be we will all get 1 month before the scheduled month.
Not sure it's all upto samsung
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
I'm not looking forward for beta but for early or same release of One UI 4 compared to M31.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro example :
Last year m51 was scheduled for android11 in April but we got it on March..
This year its successor m52 is scheduled on May not April.. 1 month delay compared to its predecessor ..
Many models are scheduled like this ..
Let samsung take time bro so that we may get proper stable experience in oneui4 not like on oneui3 which created lots of issues in almost all phones..
So in my opinion let them prepare the update well ..
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
I agree with you!
JinuJacob
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
actually the lag was caused in Google releasing android 12 and the past pandemic caused the release to be late. it's not their fault.
Devil6666
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Because m31 was very popular in India.
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
I know but we don't deserve this long delay for a newly launched device and the successor of one of the most sold and popular device.
0 Likes
mdlp
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
M31 was amongst a revenue generator for Samsunvg
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Oh I see...
0 Likes