Original topic:

Required updates for M31s

(Topic created on: 05-13-2021 08:41 AM)
Glitched
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
1. I've been facing network issue in my phone that's why I am not getting good internet speed. There is not an issue with my sim because when I use that same sim in other phones, I get faster and better internet speed. That's why I'm requesting you to please provide Carrier Aggregation Support on my phone. 2. Screen recording has become very crucial nowadays. Almost all Android phones have got inbuilt screen recording feature after Android 11 update except samsung M series including my phone. I don't want to rely on other third party screen recording apps. Why would I use any other screen recording app when samsung has its own well optimized screen recording feature? 3. Samsung keyboard is my favorite keyboard but due to lack of clipboard in my phone, I have to use Gboard but I don't want to use it all the time on my phone, why don't you provide clipboard in m series like m21, m31, m31s? Clipboard makes everything so easy to do typing and study work. So I'm requesting to all Samsung team and developers to provide these three essential features on my phone as soon as possible.
6 Comments
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️He had asked you to send this as an error report and not to write on the community....🙂🙂🙂
bhola69
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
See

Screenshot_20210513-085836_Samsung Members_11709.jpg

Gourav_Sen
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Bro the person who told to do this said that YOU DON'T HAVE TO POST THIS IN SAMSUNG COMMUNITY YOU HAVE TO SEND ERROR REPORTS IN GET HELP SECTION.

0 Likes
Glitched
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have posted it here, in error reports and in faqs too!!
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section(ask questions section), they need a minimum no. Of feedback from individual users to add a premium feature. If already done write to ceo desk. Search google for samsung ceo email.
0 Likes