Original topic:

Relating to extend the software update for galaxy m series

(Topic created on: 04-19-2021 03:12 PM)
DARKLOVE
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Dear samsung, i bought galaxy m51 in january. That time i saw your infi that ,ur giving three years of android updates ,so i bought that ,also that was my budget and it seemed gud option ,then later only i came to know that it will get only two updates ,i really shocked ,I'm giing to use this mobile for nearly 4 years, so i thought ,i will get android 13 ,and i can use my mobile for 4 years ,and i was happy about it ,but when i saw that news that ,only 2 major updates ,i was frustated, i bought thi m51 for 25k ,the new launched a52 is 1.5k only costlier thaan this ,and ur giving three major updates for a52, then what is the situation of m51 users ,,,like me. Ur giving four years of security updates that think is most welcomable, as many companies are not giving the security updates after one majir update ,comparing to them samsung is best ,but please consider this ,we bought this for a costly budget and not getting samsung pay and carrier aggregation thats also frustating ,but the galaxy f 62 has samsung pay  which has launched less thaan ,the launch price of m51. So please extend the major software update time for atleast galaxy 51 amd plzzz release an update and enable samsung pay and carrier aggregation in galaxy m51 ,all m51 users are so sad as their mobjle is 25k budget and  not even having carrier aggregation, please consider and release these updates and please extend the update time line for galaxy m51 
16 Comments
DARKLOVE
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Ok
0 Likes
Psk7791
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
If you want a major update then buy iphone.my 2016 iphone se is still getting update of latest ios.
0 Likes
DARKLOVE
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Then ,y other brands are launching smartphones???
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Dude NO M series or F series phones get 3 years os updates. They're all crippled by something called "core UI" and lack many features. If you want 'true' Samsung experience go for A series (non A0x, A1x and A2x series because they too aren't good)
0 Likes
DARKLOVE
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Thats the question, why m51 and f62 are not listed on the list that samsung has released to get 3 major updates???
0 Likes
Galaxy M
of course, every user in this place knows M and F series are a budget range crippled phones who are forcefully made inferior Infront of A and higher series. If you really want answers, this is the wrong place. Either email a higher executive or ask them on twitter
0 Likes
imjàke
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
They should give more love to m series, specially m51 since this is most expensive M series phone ever. And not even get me started, there are bugs everywhere and even some lag issue. The software is unstable yet we aren't getting any special care or urgent bug fixes atleast. The device is set to receive updates on a quarterly cycle, which pretty much sums up their service and how much that device matters to them. I am gonna say, this is very unexpected from Samsung. Even we have an incomplete one ui core version seriously, this device atmost cost 28k and we lack features like
- Carrier agreegration(4g+)
- Samsung Pay
- Full One ui version (not core one ui)
- Lacks 4 years of lifetime updates(please give monthly updates for 1.5 years of device)
0 Likes