Original topic:

Regarding the partiality

(Topic created on: 03-24-2021 02:59 AM)
MrAnuragChoudhary
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
The basic app is samsung keyboard guys  but samsung has it's own way to make u hate them or regret on buying samsung.
In galaxy N9 series the samsung keyboard app gives u emoji predictions and even GIF but in my galaxy M30 Samsung keyboard don't give u The predictions.
Now u tell me guys what in the hell this small and handy feature which third party keyboard are seelling as their flagshil feature but samsung is doing partiality in this too.
is this apk update Also ROM oriented
4 Comments
akhil094
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Samsung should have some shame that M30/20 device users has to use Gboard in order to use clipboard and gif/ emoji predictions bcz the stock deprecated keyboard samsung is giving is useless as they removed so many basic feature just bcz those users didn't paid them much amount of cash.
I am proud that I rooted M 30 and running latest honeyboard on it.

Screenshot_20210324-025638_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210324-025646_WhatsApp.jpg

Galaxy M
samsung is utter shame to small users
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Need clipboard feature in samsung M series it is very essential feature for copy and paste multiple words at same time
Galaxy M
Samsung is that company who look shiny from outside but it's hollow from inside and don't listen to u there are no of apps which can't be installed in m30 like good lock sound assistant etc