Original topic:

Regarding processor exynos 9611

(Topic created on: 10-28-2021 04:27 PM)
SJ55526
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Having battery drainage issues , heating issues and restarting issues. my phone battery dies in 10hrs of normal usage. m31s has 6000mah battery it should happened like this and my battery is totally fine. it gets heated in cold room while using normal usage just using whatsapp and all. also it restarted automatically after freezing for a while 2-3 times last week. It is the problem of processor due to which motherboard is not working properly. this processor is not that much compatible with android 11 in m series. I want Samsung to review it and help others who are facing same idsued
SJ55526
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
which phone do you have
0 Likes
TECH_MAN
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
I HAVE M21 6GB 128GB VARIANT
0 Likes
SJ55526
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
then you are a lucky guy bro but most of us are facing issues. read other comments
0 Likes
SJ55526
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
not every phone is having that problem but most of them
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
https://youtu.be/5z-3Nc3a1Rk
Watch this video and send mail as instructed
0 Likes
SJ55526
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
already did sir
0 Likes
SathishA50s
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Not only with M series bro.. A series mobiles also have this issue..
0 Likes
SJ55526
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
iknow all phone of a and m series with this processor but as an m series user my complaint was with m series.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
The issue isn't with the CPU, the issue is with unoptimized software, which is supposed to change with Android 12, but can't say anything right now.
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
If its because of unoptimized software then all the phones should have had that problem but only some phones are having
0 Likes