Original topic:

Regarding Video recording in M31

(Topic created on: 07-05-2021 12:26 AM)
Ankit_Naik
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung provided updates to M31 which improvised the Camera for Capturing the Pictures (Very good updates in Imaging department, only drawback is no 64MP option in Pro mode), but on the other hand the video output quality is high disappointment. The video stabilization is one of the worst, produces highly jittery video almost unusable footage. And Slo-Mo videos recorded also have lots snd lits of frame drops. Also no pro mode in Video recording which in terms produces the over exposed videos. Even OneUi 3.1 has not got these issues corrected.
10 Comments
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Processor is not so compatible i guess.
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It is compatible
But after recent updates, camera app has become laggy and inconsistent in most of the devices, even in flagships
Samsung will fix it through updates
Ankit_Naik
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes, The Ui is optimized very well now but Canera department is not upto the mark....
0 Likes
Ankit_Naik
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Processor is capable bro..... Lack of Camera optimization is the problem with this processor.....
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Yeaa optimisation
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Provide feedback to samsung so that these issues can reach developers.
0 Likes
Ankit_Naik
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Did it many times....👍
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Alamin mulla
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Samsung M31 Mobile Made in Vietnam Sir my problem is I can't record auto call on phone if i have auto call record apps from any play store

0 Likes