Original topic:

Regarding My Experience With Galaxy M21(Please Read Full Post)

(Topic created on: 02-27-2021 06:47 PM)
Ganesh6401
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Its Almost Been 6 Months Since I Purchased Galaxy M21 For The Purpose Of Amoled Display,Good Battery Life,One Ui Experience,Trust On Samsung And It Has Been So Far Good But In The Performance I Was So Disappointed.Many People Were Saying Exynos 9611 Almost Matches Snapdragon 712...But Its NOT.My 2 Year Old Redmi Note 7 Pro With Snapdragon 675 Performs Better Than  Exynos 9611 In Many Games
(Gives Constant FPS And Mostly Stable For Longer Period) And It Has No Ui Lags Even Though Its MIUi But OneUi Lags In My M21 I Had Already Factory Reset My Phone After Android 11 But Still Many Lags In Ui.I Dont Know Whether Its Ui Or Processor But I Am Disappointed Seeing Newer Phone Lagging And Its Not Even Been an Year Since I Purchased This Phone...
Please Share Your Honest Experience With M21 If U Had Read This Post Completely Tq
8 Comments
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Yeah gaming experience is not so good with M21 i agree but I'm not facing any ui lags in my unit.
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
and camera app is also buggy and heats up within a minute whenever i use it
Ganesh6401
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I Had Faced No Issues In Camera App Bro But My Phone Also Heats Very Quickly Whenever I Use Camera
0 Likes
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
my M21's camera app hangs sometimes and heats up but with the updates it's getting better and better
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro even I am using 2 devices with Exynos 9611, M30s and M31s, and I use my phones really heavy. And I have no issues whatsoever :) If you are facing issues, it might be related to the software, so I recommend updating the your phone using Samsung smart switch next time an update goes live. Cheers ;)
Novastark
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
thats the difference between snapdragon and exynos bro. Exynos can handle heavy tasks well for a short time after that cpu throttling occurs. while snapdragon can give a constant performance for a long time
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
yes
0 Likes
nicklopes
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I have m31s. the display is 💥💥💥 battery is 💥💥💥 camera 💥💥💥 and even the processor is pretty good. I play COD at default settings and get no frame drops. the UI don't lag. maybe m21 lags coz the phone ain't that well optimized.. idk the reason but I think it could be a reason. ever by entry level samsung phones.. below 15k 16k type phones.