Original topic:

Regarding Galaxy M series phones.

(Topic created on: 11-22-2020 11:41 AM)
Sumitpatel
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Guys never buy Samsung M series phone there are many issues in software as well as hardware Samsung do cheating in M series phones, A and S series phone is good because Samsung treated well for S series and A series phones. Never buy M series phones. However, if you want to buy this budget phones please be aware and must be checked processer don't buy Exynos based phones if you want to do multitasking for a long time, then Snapdragon is far better than Exynos.
7 Comments
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
almost everyone is aware of exynos
even a and series too run on exynoss
before buying any phone you should research on youtube by watching multiple review
and reach to your own conclusion not utubers
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Whoa man! You just said something totally irrelevant. It comes out that Exynos processors are better in multitasking because of higher clock speeds, which in turn can support the graphics properly. I have personally used 3 M series devices and am using M31s now. I have no issues with my devices.
0 Likes
Sumitpatel
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Not acceptable your concerns Exynos never gives us smooth experience.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I gives. Its just that you have to learn how to get the most of it.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
instead of this post , if you post like that; guys before buy please do some research on specification/ ui features, all pros and cons. and make sure what would you get and what not, and compare your priorities to the device you want to purchase
then this kind of suggestion /post would be appreciated, i think
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
right as different people has d8fferent requirements
like i only wanted battery😁😁😁😁
Sumitpatel
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Please, guys, don't give me any suggestions I already aware of it. And the conclusion is Exynos does not give proper smooth experience.
0 Likes