Original topic:

Reduced Battery performance after update

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 07:33 PM)
whatchamacallit
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Yesterday I got Security update dated 01/04/2020 for M31 and after the update the battery performance has reduced. I want to know that is everyone facing this issue or it's just me. And if everyone is facing I want Samsung to look into this and take appropriate steps.
6 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
just put your phone charging overnight until it's 100% next day ok next day not after its 100% next day you remove it and then your performance increases automatically and also make sure that your phone is on power saving mode the medium one then set it on 10% whatever and then reduce the brightness how much you want I mean set it for how much you want and then also turn on the auto restart option when you're not using your phone phone that will help as well and keep your data backed up incase and whatever happens because this happened with my M30 phone as well and this fixed up my problem and my performance got increased but we are all waiting for the Android 2.1 update I also know that it is so frustrating so this will actually help also I forgot to mention that it is a Samsung Magic kind of and Gaming got improved as well lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Galaxy M
I'm doing this my phone says 1 day 1 hr on medium power setting but I'm getting only 17-18 hrs max. I don't even play games only social media, YouTube , music and photography sometimes. Even the charging time Is approx to 3 hrs
0 Likes
Ramanjaneya
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
my phone is taking 4Hours to get full charged. it is supposed to be fastcharging before 90 min.
it shows fast charging but does below par charging speed.
Galaxy M
its adaptive fast charging and it should take 2.5 hrs to charge as per some sources
0 Likes
Akshaydhingra
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
same issue, also battery draining fast
0 Likes
Galaxy M
same issue with battery bro..
0 Likes