Original topic:

Random app crashing

(Topic created on: 03-03-2020 11:29 PM)
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
So i own a galaxy M30S and from the very beginning I've been facing the issue of an app crashing randomly, especially fb n insta, when i switch to any other app and back to (say, fb), from the recents, it crashes. Currently, it happens only with fb n insta, but once happened with Samsung members too, and so ot looks like it's an issue of the ui and not of the individual app. Has anyone here faced the same problem? All the apps that seem to crash this way are tagged. (P.S. I'm not talking about the app crashing after launching from recents after updating the app in the background.)
2 Comments
dpatel2664
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
it cause a update and your network if you want to avoid this crashesh so wait few seconds after you start a fb , insta
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please follow the below-mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1- Check the proper internet connectivity in your device via settings>connection>mobile network>Network mode is set to LTE/3G. You can also check by wifi connection too.
2- Settings> app>3 dots/more option>show system app>search for particular app>Clear cache>force stop.
3- You can also check by updating the application via app store/Google play store.
4- If issue still exists then once check by uninstalling and reinstalling the required application.
5- Else, you need to once contact the concerned app developer.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes