Original topic:

Radio not playing on sound system

(Topic created on: 06-20-2021 04:44 PM)
Shrey27
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hi Samsung, 

I am not able to play radio output on my Bluetooth Sound System, m only getting option is to play with earphone & phone speaker whereas earlier the same was able to do with Motorola G3. 
Note - I am using wired earphone as a antenna and I can listen radio on earphone and phone speaker but only issue is m not getting any option to play radio on Bluetooth Sound system, whereas m able to play other MP3,Videos & YouTube using Bluetooth Sound System, only issue with the radio.
M using M31s. 

Kindly check n update. 

Regards 
Shreyansh Verma
7 Comments
Galaxy M
Not all phones allow the radio playback without wired earphone which also works as a antenna.
Without antenna there is nothing to listen so it is completely ok if can't play radio Without wired earphone.
0 Likes
Shrey27
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
m using wired earphone as a antenna already it's playing in earphone and phone speaker but not giving any option to play on Bluetooth Sound System, that is the question.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Try connecting earphone first then Bluetooth speaker
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I checked on my device and there is a problem. I'm guessing it has something to do with separate app sound. Because radio isn't listed in the separate app sound settings.
0 Likes
Shrey27
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
the separate application sound is different feature m talking about radio application, after connecting the wired earphone in radio app the option is not showing to play on sound system.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I got ur point but u didn't get my point
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes