Active Level 5

Samsung Galaxy m series and tab series devices in this image. Pic courtesy: Samsung official

Image saying about release date of UI 3.0. firstly they are providing in S Series, after that we all get --A series, M series, F, Tab and so on....

I know we all guys are waiting for the Samsung new software update which is having UI 3.0 with Android 11. 

And Soon Samsung will officially release notification. 😊

It will roll out after November 2020. Now let's wait, they are enhancing so much, and we will get a stable and bug free software soon 👍🏻

Here below is the link you can see also:-

Samsung 👍🏻
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
no they are just speculating. the list will be same no doubt. but samsung has not officially announced. that's all

View solution in original post

i m not impatient bro, i only said this is not Samsung official list, as i have seen you mentioned "samsung officially confirmed" my comment is in response of this statement only, other thing which you explained, i luckily knew it, and now the testing on public beta .

as its Samsung phones list so as basis of my knowledge, official confirm means by only Samsung not by others website, and if Samsung not release the device list so how other websites released as official confirmation

20 Comments
Active Level 3
great 👍
Expert Level 5
i think its not Samsung official, if Samsung release official, we will get in notice section like android 10 list
brother, Samsung already giving beta update to S-series. currently they are testing. testing almost done. from the December they will roll out the update one by one. be patience

and yeah Samsung will notify us after all mobile will get Android 11.
i m not impatient bro, i only said this is not Samsung official list, as i have seen you mentioned "samsung officially confirmed" my comment is in response of this statement only, other thing which you explained, i luckily knew it, and now the testing on public beta .

as its Samsung phones list so as basis of my knowledge, official confirm means by only Samsung not by others website, and if Samsung not release the device list so how other websites released as official confirmation

Yeah Bro.. I got your point.. yeah it's RPRNA confirmed. I changed the main headline.. Thanks 👍😎
see everything look good if you didn't mentioned " Samsung officially confirmed "
ohkk Bro.. now can see.. correction
😄😄😄 yeah its good bro, only all comments on that lines
now you finish the matter efficiently 😀👍👍
okkk brother.. 😀😀😎😎