Original topic:

READ BEFORE BUYING M40

(Topic created on: 06-18-2019 08:04 PM)
22pi7
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Don’t let Samsung fool you with the marketing hullabaloo:
  • That Infinity-O display on the Galaxy M40 does not offer any meaningful benefit over previous M series phones with their Infinity-V displays.

• The notch has just turned into a camera hole that’s now placed on the left side of the screen, and the top bezel hasn’t really been reduced in size, either.

• The bottom bezel is smaller than the M20, M30, or the A50, but the difference isn’t high enough for it to justify having no headphone jack.
  •  If Samsung had managed to fit in a 4,000 mAh battery instead of a 3,500 mAh battery, then my opinion would be different, but sadly that’s not the case here.
  • The Galaxy M40 comes with a hybrid SIM slot, meaning you can either use two SIMs on this phone or one SIM card and a microSD card.
  • The Galaxy M40 has an LCD display that’s not as vibrant as the Galaxy A50’s or the M30’s. 
  • You can also see backlight bleed around the camera hole and below the navigation buttons, a problem you won’t have on an AMOLED display as there’s no backlight in OLED screens.

think bfr u buy
0 Likes
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I don't think I should be getting any bezel less display phone
Parm0708
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
you are absolutely right bro
BasavarajH
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro u missed out performance part M40 is not that powerful compared to other phones in that range
pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
don't compare it with pocofone or k20 pro/OnePlus 6t
0 Likes
BlackShark
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Samsung mid range phones=💩
0 Likes
Ahsanshhahh
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
But its processor is good
pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
it's basically a rebranded galaxy a60 in China. agreed with majority of the points except that I like the punch hole to any sort of notches
0 Likes
22pi7
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
black light bleed around hole
0 Likes
pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
oh yeah I don't have experienced that... because of amoled I suppose
0 Likes