Original topic:

QUESTION about Galaxy M30s Battery run time duration

(Topic created on: 10-12-2019 11:16 PM)
AdiVV
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hello All, 

For just internet browsing using 4G sim (without playing videos and audios), the 6000mah battery with 100% charging is lasting for 11hrs or max 12 hours with my phone. 
This result was achieved after setting ON both 'medium power saving' and 'adaptive power saving' options provided under Settings - Device care - Battery - power mode. 

In the phone technical specifications, Samsung has claimed battery support time as listed below :

1) Internet browsing time - 22 hrs
2) Videos play time - 29 hours

There is no mention about Video Games play support time.

The battery run time performance specification is available at the below web link :

The screen image taken from the above web link is attached below :

Can you pl inform whether your battery, with a single 100% charging, 
is it supporting at least a  minimum of 16hrs (for Internet browsing only thru sim or wi-fi) and at least a minimum of 22 hrs (for running videos only like YouTube) which is around 75% of the actual battery run time claimed and promised by Samsung which is 22 hrs for internet browsing and 29 hrs for running videos ? 

Very much appreciate your feedback. 

Thank you. 
15 Comments
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
I am a normal mobile user, I use my M30s for calls( I talk a lot, so 2-3 hours of calling), YouTube videos ( approx 2 hours), I do play games in my free time but not much ( hardly an hour), Internet browsing and social media (WhatsApp Twitter) (approx 4 hours) and I still get around 32-35 hours of battery life
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
I have tried cutting the game part and YouTube, and my battery lasts even longer.
0 Likes
AdiVV
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Thank you very much for your feedback.

The battery is running as promised by the company in your case.

I believe that my battery is one among the batch of 15% or 20% of defective products manufactured by Samsung.
0 Likes
jeevankonchada
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I do same problem sir they are giving 6000mah,
0 Likes
jeevankonchada
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
what we can do sirr
0 Likes
AdiVV
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
If it is still within the 10 days return period provided by Amazon then we can go for replacement and ask for another new phone set.

If not, the phone can be returned back and refund amount collected from Amazon.

If the 10 days return period provided by Amazon has crossed then we have to contact Samsung service centre to get a new replacement battery.

It has been mentioned in Amazon and Samsung websites that the battery is covered under warranty for 6 months period.

Moreover, if the battery is not working for approximately the number of hours as per the technical specification promised by the company then they have to give a new replacement battery without additional cost.

Difference of the battery supporting 8 hours less is too high and is categorised as a defective component.
0 Likes
jeevankonchada
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
camera also not good
0 Likes
Prano
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
"All that glisters are not gold"....

Use Accubattery or use some USB meter and taste the capacity of the battery before telling it as 6000mAh
0 Likes
AdiVV
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Thank you for suggesting the app name for testing the battery running capacity
0 Likes