Original topic:

Problems in M31S

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 08:14 PM)
Teddzo
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hello, there I've been using this smartphone for 1 and a half month, i observed the below listed problems hope they will fix with the upcoming software.

1. Freezing 

If I'm using any app and lock the device after unlocking the touch don't work until i tap the home button and then reopen the app, the screen is freezing everytime it won't work without going home.

2. Heating 

While using camera for only 2 or 5 min the device starts Heating in the top area, it also happens when you use any of the camera related apps like snapchat, instagram

3. Front camera

Its nowhere near to look like a 32 MP camera..the clarity in the pictures is same as an average 5 or 12 mp camera, even my old redmi note 7 front camera take better images, improve it with an update if possible.

4. Single take

As promised there's no 10 shot at one click it only click 6 or 7 photos and videos so don't mislead the customers

5. Tint in display

When you use device in a totally dark room with brightness at 15 or 20% on grey backgrounds there some uneven colors in display, reddish color appears on my right side of the screen and some users also facing the same problem it only noticeable on grey backgrounds and dark room.

If possible so fix these problems with upcoming software update if you guys really care about your valuable customers.

22 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
1. This issue is there. Will be fixed with a software update.

2. I don't have any heating while using camera.

3. The front camera is fabulous in default mode. Also, you have to set it to 32 MP to take proper 32 MP picture.

4. Single take takes photos based on the scene, and I got proper 10 (3 video + 7 photo) output when I captured my sister's dance. If there is no proper stuff to capture, it will give only 3 videos.

5. Get your display replaced for free from a service centwr as thia cannot be fixed via software updates.
0 Likes
Teddzo
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
expected your comment,

i don't know what's the matter you love samsung too much or you just can't accept the truth.
I've seen many people with this habit, that you spent the money on smartphone and ignoring the problems just too look cool or an tech expert, just to satisfy the inner you that you can't make a mistake.
several users posted thousand times about heating while using camera and you just can not accept it or you did not use the device properly.
i can bet open the camera and take photos or video longer than 10 mins..and check the temperature with the temperature machine and make a video of this...while you do..and show us the temperature.

and I've already set the camera to 32 MP i just don't know, if its your first device or you can't see the difference between image quality...the front camera in this device is nowhere near to be called a 32 mp camera the smoothness in the pictures look artificial.

and with the display, i accept maybe only my display have this problem, will go for a screen replacement.
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
@Teddzo..it seems like you are a Samsung hater..the heating issue is because of the exynos..the chip beings used in the new F41 and M31..the 9611 was launched last year ..till now the stocks aren't over so Samsung had to pull up a new category of phone "F" ..
see, I thought my Samsung phone heated a lot..but when I checked with the 1+ even it heated up on camera usage for a long..its because of the amoled display..
let me ask you can you get a perfect phone, whatever the price range maybe..you are criticizing because you expect a lot form a company like Samsung, but if companies like redmi releases a phone with similar problems you would say..its a budget phone..so these problems won't matter..
I don't like the front camera of Samsung phones,the battery life its average, even i accept it..I don't know about display..according to me Samsung makes the best display so you set may have defects..xD
Rahulthewall
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
check miui12 n samsung..miui12 is available for all range of xiaomi phones.. samsung will never have a Ui like that n if it does they will give only to the top version..samsung will always be 2 notches down from xiaomi
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
And I expected your reply, I don't know what's wrong with you guys, I shoot 4K videos with my phone, and it doesn't heat. It heats only when I play COD or Minecraft. The smoothness of the front camera can be adjusted. And I am a heavy user, so I know. If you have so many issuesn then just replace the device.
0 Likes
Teddzo
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
do one thing
open the camera for 10 min and show me the temperature with thermal machine or anything and while you do it
make a video with other device .

i will apologize you after.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I don't have an infrared thermometer sir, and why do you guys always want visual proof even for these small things?
0 Likes
Teddzo
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
because I've checked 4 device in my friend circle and everyone is having this issue...and other m series users also..facing this..and here I'm making people aware about the problems as I'm not a type of person "Main to dooba, samne wala bhi doobe".
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
This shows how insecure you are and how much trust issues you have....
0 Likes