Original topic:

Problem with android 10 for M30

(Topic created on: 02-27-2020 12:27 PM)
smartelec2019
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a M30 smasung model unfortunately after updating my cellphone to android 10 I have faced with 3 major problem:

1- Battery Draing:

I charged my cell phone in 100% at night but at morning( 6 hours without any using) battery charge dropped to 70%.

2-4G internet is missed.

Unfortunately I have only 2G/3G internet or H or H+ internet and I missed 4G connection.

3-Missing Antenna in Dual Sim-card periodically.

After updating to Android 10 my cellphone have problem in Network for example sometime I have to sim-card but after 5 minutes one sim-card will be out of services.

I went to SAMSUNG service center and I saw 20 samsung M30 model with similar problems.

Please debug this very bad issues as soon as possible and send new update for Android10.

Regards

A.Hosseini 

13 Comments
Ankit00001
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Just compare exynos 7904 with same segment of snapdragon.. Get your facts right
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

To resolve the battery issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Kindly follow the mentioned steps to resolve the internet connectivity and network issue in your device:

1) Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect).

2) Search for the Network Manually via following path (Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search).

3) Perform the reset network setting (Go to the settings>>general management>>reset>>reset network settings).

4) If still issue persists then we would suggest you to contact your service provider.

For further assistance, kindly visit the nearby Samsung service center for the physical inspection of the device. The address details of Samsung Service Centers are available at our website. Please click on the link mentioned below to get more information:

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
sonavane
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
from few days fast charging not working in my phone.. when we connected the original wall charger with phone then we see cable charging in notifications
0 Likes
medz1990
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

te problem is indians whos trusted by samsung ...my m30 work only on 2g network 

0 Likes