Original topic:

Problem with android 10 for M30

(Topic created on: 02-16-2020 08:08 PM)
smartelec2019
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a M30 smasung model unfortunately after updating my cellphone to android 10 I have faced with 3 major problem:

1- Battery Draing:

I charged my cell phone in 100% at night but at morning( 6 hours without any using) battery charge dropped to 70%.

2-4G internet is missed.

Unfortunately I have only 2G/3G internet or H or H+ internet and I missed 4G connection.

3-Missing Antenna in Dual Sim-card periodically.

After updating to Android 10 my cellphone have problem in Network for example sometime I have to sim-card but after 5 minutes one sim-card will be out of services.

I went to SAMSUNG service center and I saw 20 samsung M30 model with similar problems.

Please debug this very bad issues as soon as possible and send new update for Android10.

Regards

A.Hosseini 

13 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
similar here in my M30
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
it's because may you download it by your own mobile data...where flash firmware or wifi is recommended....so now 2 solution...flash your last firmware from service center or by software odin and 2nd try to do a factory reset
0 Likes
vkihba9
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
what's the logic behind downloading with WiFi only and not from mobile data?? i guess WiFi is only recommend to save mobile data because of large carrier bills
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
no boss...if you clearly notice then you can see allaways they maintained wifi recommended...it's because security patch update or big os need stable network connection..if you download your software through mobile networks then if network fluctuates then it can give update of incomplete software..then also you are able to install it but you also welcome software glitches and bugs with it..which leads to problems like ui lag,poor camera photography, battery drain, app crush like issues....so not only by me ..it's recommended by Samsung also...use wifi like stable network or flash firmware from service center or through software odin
0 Likes
vkihba9
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
i hope this is clear
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
not true totally
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Samsung allaways say like that ...ask any developer
0 Likes
Jayanth22
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
do a factory data reset
it makes the phone feel better
and in comming times samsung may send few bug fixes which helps to reduce all those
Galaxy M
It is not the fact that Exynos chipsets are not as powerful as Snapdragon chipsets. Why do you guys suffer from such misconceptions?
0 Likes