Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Problem with All M series

(Topic created on: 11-12-2020 06:42 AM)
omkar33
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Sometimes my M31 and Other M ( I personally Experience in M31 & M30s ) series Smartphones Restart And Hang AUTOMATICALLY.....It is Big Problem....Please Help me Samsung...Do Something about it....Who is Facing with this problem please 🙏  Like It so They  take it Seriously...Help🙏🙏🙏🙏

I Didn't expected it by Samsung....😟😟
omkar33
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
bhai....ye sirf mera problem nahi hai...bohot logo ka hai. see 1 st comment.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
M21 auto restarted 2 times in just 4 months use.
omkar33
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes bro.....It is big issue but...Samsung not responding it. please try to send this issue to Costumer Care. If many Costumer send this issue , then they will take it Seriously....
KritikVarma
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I don't think it's a big issue. 2 times in 4 months is okay.
0 Likes
KritikVarma
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
it's normal bro. it happens when user's doesn't clean the phone themselves and for optimisation the phone has to clean all cache and memory and restart itself. there is an automatic restart feature also. I have set it to once a week and it restarts every Monday.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Fyi, my previous devices J7 max and J3 Pro never restarted by their own in their service of 3-4 years. That's M series full of issues and error.
Galaxy M
Another issue on M21 i observed number of times with Google drive, 2-3 out of 10 files do not uploaded successfully and a notification keeps running uploading files for hours and cancel button also not responding. That's Samsung software optimization issue, they just throw Garbage instead of software in M series.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

@kritikVarma you seem to be an ignorant **bleep** instead of understanding the issue you are just posting your own useless opinion, why don't you shove it up your **bleep**.

its ok 2 times in 4 moths. is it fine if any one **bleep** your mom once in every three months **bleep**.

KritikVarma
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
users like you don't know how to use a phone and how tech works. and you guys keep uploading **bleep** issues and hence samsung don't reply to ur noob questions. u don't know how a device is optimised. and that Google drive comment. I think he is using Google drive for the first time. there are many network settings. I have been using Google drive alot and there is no relation between samsung optimization and Google drive upload. you can't just put anything as an issue and problem.
0 Likes