Original topic:

Problem Samsung TTS related please resolve

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 03:03 PM)
bherusinghdevra
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
hello samsung team how are you guys hope you are very good i want to file a complaint about samsung tts samsung tts which is given by default tts to us by company already inbuilt so use that tts Very good to do but since he got the new update, he is facing a lot of difficulties in using it as an example his new english US voice has come so he is very slow for whatsapp Inside, if we send a message to any person or in any group, then it takes 15 to 20 seconds to read the name of that group, so it should not be so late and when that contact number of any person falls inside it, then it is dodo. The reason for falling in digit is 5 text digit so my humble request to the developer of samsung tts is to solve this problem by updating samsung 20s to new as soon as possible thank you and want to say one more thing samsung tts If he is not able to read the Hindi language properly, then his prose Those sessions are that it should be done well, then develop Hindi language in a good way and Marathi language is not supported in it, then you are requested to try to make Marathi language available in it as our Google TTS 173 language works above this same way our Samsung tds-3 language should work on s and successfully 3 language it should support in samsung tts and this which number is within 55 digit then it should within fifth digit The number should not be read in two digits, he should read the mobile number of any person, I hope you guys, whatever problem we are facing inside it, you will definitely solve it as soon as possible, thank you goodnight
10 Comments
Galaxy M
If samsung TTS is not helpful to you then use google TTS insted. !
0 Likes
Galaxy M
We know about Google TTS but it works very slowly sometimes it stops because of this our work is interrupted I have bought a lot of blind people from Samsung phone, all of us are from Samsung. Uses please make samsung tts fast for us so that our work can be done fast, we request you to try to make the Hindi language of India pure
Galaxy M
Yah that's true. Hope they will update TTS soon ...
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Thanks sir
0 Likes
Galaxy M
No problem
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Bro download India or Hindi Samsung TTS App plugin Form Galaxy Store !
0 Likes
Galaxy M
But not accurate pronounce Samsung TTS Hindi and English
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Samsung Will Try To Improve!
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes