Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Power Mode Problem On Samsung A50

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 10:28 PM)
imran5577
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Before Charging my phone power mode set on Medium Power Mode and Adaptive power saving enable but after charging atumatically my power mode turn into optimised mode.So whats the problem?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Adaptive means it will change the modes according to the battery percentages and charging time it will changes to another mode and also non charging times automatically switched other modes

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Comments
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Simply go to the device care option in the settings and open the device care or device maintenance app and there u can see the battery icon simply click that and there u will see the power mode now just click that there u can see the Adaptive power saving option and just turn off it thats sll
0 Likes
imran5577
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

I want to permanent solutuon because every time happened to me when i charging my phone automatically changed medium to optimised power mood.

0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
see this pic
0 Likes
imran5577
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

I want to permanent solutuon because every time happened to me when i charging my phone automatically changed medium to optimised power mood.

0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
its will be solved if u turn of the Adaptive power mode
0 Likes
imran5577
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Why both are not working at the same time like Medium + Adaptive

0 Likes
Solution
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Adaptive means it will change the modes according to the battery percentages and charging time it will changes to another mode and also non charging times automatically switched other modes
0 Likes
imran5577
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Now i am understand.Thank you so much brother for your concern😊

rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
🙂👍
0 Likes