Poor customer handling at samsung service centre

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 11:20 PM)
SofiaMuthu
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hello sir,
Samsung case number :4328612618

I had issue with my samsung m30s after os upgrade with ui 3.o. when i reached custome care center via chat they asked to go to service centre. Since i hav a 5mnth baby and no service center was near to me i wrote to ceo desk fr some kind of door step service. And i recived a call back from person called navin and he gav a service center details which is 40km frm my place and assured that my issue would be fixed.so i went to service center where they examined my device and said ther was no physical damange and many users are facing this issue bt we cant find the route cause of it and we do a motherboard replacement to fix the issue if its with in warranty.since my device is out of warranty they need approval from higher authority to go ahead with mother board change. So i surrendered the device and gt the complaint number . And i tried to mail back to navin as he has informed to write back what the customer person said. Bt the mail was bouncing back.so i wrote to custmer care and ceo desk. Again they asked me to go to service center to the device then i explained the whole thing and they said i hav to pay. Bt issue araised was nt bcoz of me but becoz of OS upgradation provided by samsung so i said i wnt be able to pay.bt service center person need approval only so that they them self will do. Bt they didnt gv proper response and said they would cme back again and kept the phone.today another person named aditiya called me and said thought it was their issue i only hav to pay since warranty is over. I asked hw do u want me to pay when the issue is nt from my end. Bt kept saying that and was saying that no further call or resolution will be given to me after this evn if i raise a case and said i only hav you have to pay r hav to get back the device.Since the resolution that u hav mentioned is not satisfactory.as you hav accepted the issue is from your end bt u cant give a fix and want to pay fr u from my end.and the way the person Aditiya spoke was nt accepteable simply saying that thy wont do anything and when i said i want to speak to some other senior person or some other in team member he was nt agreeing and saying he was the only one who handle such case and he is the only senior person in samsung across india and i wont get any further response from any one from samsung .and saying i can raise the concern evn in samsung community if i want bt no response will be given.it was an irresponsible reply and was trying to corner me to accept that the solution provided by them and to pay fr it.as both the resolution and the way they handle the situation is nt okay and i am so my hurt and depressed i would like to take this issue to consumer forum. Its totaly unaccepetable to handle customer like this and we are spending our money on ur product and u treating us so bad.
8 Comments
Bhavya711
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Are you ready to go to consumer court? I'm facing the same issue. Many are facing this issue, we can together do something
kartik__
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Ready
Ashiq1999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
We will fix it 100 percent no board change
Message me 8078019594😊😇
vj1302
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Ready
vj1302
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Even I have same issue
0 Likes
Ashiq1999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
We will fix it bro 100 percent message me 8078019594
0 Likes
Ashiq1999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
No any board replacement.
Its a common issue
We will fix it.
We have getting daily more than 3 device per day to fix it.
Message me 8078019594
0 Likes
hnpatel1993
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have same issue in m30s
0 Likes