Original topic:

Poor Speaker Sound Quality, No carrier aggregation

(Topic created on: 08-17-2021 04:47 AM)
Yogendra_Kher
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hey Samsung Tech Team,

I had purchased Samsung Galaxy M32on its 1st sale.

After using it about 15 days below are the observations which need to be address on top priority and also need to release fix ASAP.

1. Poor sound output from bottom speaker: Sound output is really low and noisy even poor bass quality (Like 200 rupees FM radio speaker)
Can be improved through audio libs/hals

2. No carrier aggregation support : in my area 4g+ signals available but in m32 its not supported.
Even 2 year old device supports it (Redmi Note 7)

3. Poor quality of pictures in wide angle & night mode.

4. Add realtime network speed indicator option as all manufacturers have this option now a days.

Need to improve above mentioned all points to keep ahead samsung brand.

I hope we get above mentioned issues fix update within the month.

Your kind support is required to resolve these high level issues.

Waiting for your positive response...
6 Comments
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
For 2nd point,
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section(ask questions section), they need a minimum no. Of feedback from unique users (respect to no. of sales of device across all platforms), to add a premium feature. To provide feedback in samsung members app, Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions. If you want quicker action, write on every channel, whatsapp, samsung members app - ask question and error report, ceo escalation desk, service head desk, call toll free no. , support email of samsung, youtube, samsung content help( google it),samsung live chat,twitter, instagram,facebook,linkedin,etc. It is the power of our feedbacks only , that samsung started to give clipboard in many devices.
Yogendra_Kher
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Need support from all users also
I alone cannot win this battle
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Yogendra_Kher
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
When samsung will release update having fixes and improvements mentioned in the post.
Yogendra_Kher
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Already done 2 times, Hope samsung will look into this and provide fix soon...
Worstcam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Got new phone samsung M32 but camera works like via camera