Original topic:

Pocket friendly smart phone

(Topic created on: 02-01-2019 03:03 PM)
Aryasaha
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Few Days Ago Samsung Launched a New Budget segment device Named Samsung M series...Which is quite capable I think form every Purpose...!!!

The Devices Samsung India Launched here are 
M10 and M20

And the Big thing is First time From Samsung Gave us a Pocket friendly smartphone...With Good features.. I mean lots of Good features...!!!!

Firstly these device Price:
The M10 at 7990 for 2GB Ram and 16GB internal Storage...And 8990 for 3GB Ram and 32GB Which is aggressive Among the prices...!!!

The M20 at 10990 for 3GB Ram and 32GB And another Variant at 12990 for 4GB Ram and 32GB Which ia great !!!

The M10 came with Samsung own Exynos 7870...Which is a good Processor...Samsung used it For almost every J series devices...!!! And M10 price is good so i think Samsung made a good decision Here with M10...!!! 

The M20 came with Samsung another own processor 7904 which is a octa core...and equivalent to Qualcomm snapdragon 636...!!!

Every phone have a good display...

The M10 came with 3400 mah battery which is huge comparing to J series...And The M20 with 5000 mah with a usb type c port....Gave Samsung to a Midrange Device first time...And the good thing is The Samsung latest flagship Galaxy Note 9 has 4000 mah....does it satisfied you...!!!

And The Cameras...We all know Samsung gave his every devices a good camera...what you Think couple of providing the Great features Samsung forget it...Then No For M10 A 13+5 mp at f/1.9 and the 5 mp here is a wide Angle lens at f/2.2.. And 5 mp Front Camera for great selfies at f/2.0...
The M20 came with the Same Rear Cam specification
And front camera is 8 mp at f/2.0...!!!

So i Think This Time Samsung really make Great devices...!!! According to Us !!!
0 Likes
7 Comments
VichuCr7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Cant wait for Samsung to bring up M30
uk29
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes dat will come wid super amoled display
navneet0693
Active Level 10