3 Comments
Dhanuja3
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
About rs.10000 - 15000 bro 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi,
Kindly note that the original display can be replaced only at an authorised service centre, if not from a third-party place it can be a waist of money, trust me since I have faced so many issues like that, so it's better to get it replaced from an authorised place cause that way you will be getting satisfaction, trust, responsibility and a good excellent service not just that a warrenty for the replacement, will leave a link below kindly check with them

https://www.google.com/search?q=samsung+service+center&client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&ei=gRz3YvThDoe...

Click the link and press OK when the dialog appear. Of if not kindly search on Google for Samsung service center..

If you found this comment useful, please click the 3 dots on the right corner and select "Accept Solution." Thank you 😊Screenshot_20220813-091043_Samsung Internet_62495_1660362043.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy M
A reasonable way of guessing the price of a device display would be to divide the current price of the brandnew phone by 3 and multiply by 2. In other words its two third's the price of the phone
0 Likes