Original topic:

Please 🙏🥺🥺 improve samsung M53 camera with camera optimization update

(Topic created on: 10-17-2022 11:27 PM)
Bhimkumarsingh00
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Photos are too much noisy no details are there please samsung fix this detail problem please optimization camera quality with update I invested 26,000😢

No details in photos samsung m53 back camera

Too bad selfie camera no details noisy videos and photos m53 is capturing please fix with camera optimization update

I recently purchased your samsung m53 for camera but my money was totally wasted😢😢

Back camera

because I need a good camera phone and camera of this phone is very poor Samsung it's your responsibility to fix this phone camera with an camera optimization update
 Problems with m53 camera
 *Details of photos and videos are very less 32mp in selfie and 108mp is gimik 
*When ever there is shadows in photos it makes it more darker and whenever there is highlights in background it capture more highlighted photos
 *photos and videos are very much noisy in Home or low light or night(please improve this) *Please fix this camera noisy or soft photos and videos problem please increase details in photos and videos 
*In video quality in fhd 60fps is too bad fhd 30fps capture better This problem is in selfie and front camera Please fix this with camera optimization update my previous OPPO a53 camera is far better than this m53 This problem occurs in video also and photos also all video and photos are too much noisy no details in low light or day light 

Isocell hm6 sensor is fully capable to capture good photos so why you are not done camera optimization 

Photos are too much noisy no details are there please samsung fix this detail problem please optimization camera quality with update I invested 26,000😢photos looks like taken with 10,000rs phone 

If I had taken Oppo, Vivo, Realme or Redmi for the same price, I would have got a better camera.

Now it depends on you Samsung you have to increase your customers so that they buy your phone later or you have to remove your customer further
8 Comments
SUSANTA3
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes it is same in mine, Daylight pictures are too good, but when it comes to indoor lighting or night time. The the camera shows fully opposite face.
17000 IQOO Z3 provides better camera than thsi mid_flag.
108mp is only in name not in real.
I always need to use the pro mode to capture any low light area, this is fully rubbish.
Even the battery is poor.
6nm processor should provide a full day life, as I don't play any games, but I need to charge it within 20-21hours.
Samsung should provide some optimization for these.
Galaxy M
No bro day light are also not good details are too bad no details I 108mp is gimik my 2 years old phone 48mp photos and videos are better than this in day light
0 Likes
SUSANTA3
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
How are your youtube hdr videos when being played? Mine got faded and washed out whenever I play an HDR videos.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Yes I also
0 Likes
Harshit16
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
You had to check other options instead of m53 at time of buying the phone. In all reviews of m53 it was noticed that camera is not that good.
Then why you bought this phone? If you need better camera phone.
0 Likes
unni74
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Nice shot
0 Likes
unaiseek
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I strongly agreed ur comments, I also experienced the same issue. I expect updation from samsung side near the future.
Members_dvWatTf
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Done with the steps given above. No difference at all. 

0 Likes