Original topic:

Please help: Display problem M31

(Topic created on: 08-08-2021 07:59 PM)
RJC97
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
My phone (Galaxy M31) has a good back cover, tempered glass and I take utmost care while handling it. But in the last two days, it has started bleeding. A purple patch has started forming from left side and it's growing rapidly.
I would like to know whether it can be fixed. Also I needed to know how much does it cost. I have one year warranty and it hasn't ended yet.
0 Likes
9 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
please take it Samsung service centre and get replaced will in warranty.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
this issue not related to cover or tempered glass, do visit service centre first, if this is due to manufacturing defects and your mobile under warranty then possibly you get free of cost
aji8879
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
They are saying it's out of warranty
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness. 

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with screenshots, short videos and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RaviG234670
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also facing the same issue , with my phone.I got purple dot in the left side of the screen . I have handled it properly . It comes under the warrenty.

i went to the service center and they are saying that it does not comes under warrenty . What to do now???

0 Likes
KP_Galaxy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Facing same issue. There is no damage or rough handling. Suddenly small purple dot appeared and after 3 days it has covered half of the screen. Bought it 8 months back only.

Service center saying it could be damage due to pressure & not covering it in warranty.

This is a common issue. Samsung not accepting it.

0 Likes
aji8879
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
My phone (M31) have a display complaint. Pink colour appeared on the right side of the phone like a very small dot and day by day it is increasing. I took this phone 45 days before I went to samsung service centre and they are telling that it's not covered under warranty. But didn't mishandle the phone at any time. But still the problem persists what i have to do to get the warranty.
Rakesh1977
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
if havy pressure applied then screen too damage but its ok and colour is increasing rapidly. and when i applied againe pressure in that spot no changes in colour its mean it is not a problem of pressure.
0 Likes
Vijay993
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am also facing the same issue. Its been only 6 months, and i am protecting my phone with good backcover and tempered glass. It seems like a manufacturing damage or something related to quality. We should react on it. Samsung is trying to loot money from us. 

0 Likes