Original topic:

Please Copy this and send feedback.πŸ™

(Topic created on: 07-20-2021 09:48 PM)
Panda176
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Hey guys I request all the Samsung M51 users to copy the below paragraph and send it as feedback, they might add a feature or two(HOPEFULLY).

Hey Samsung Developers, I have just received security update for Samsung M51. I'm very disappointed to see no Carrier Aggregation and Good lock support for M51 in this update. After regularly giving you guys feedback, raising concern regarding the feature we wanted you people has failed us, Samsung M51 users. You guys have been giving us false hope saying that Carrier Aggregation and Good Lock will be provided in the next update. I never expected this from you people.
 Also Samsung M51 has NFC and Knox support so it can easily run Samsung Pay, but you guys chosed to provide us its downgraded version Samsung Pay Mini.
 After seeing all these I don't think any of the M51 users or M series users will ever buy Samsung brand smartphone again. 
Thank You.
3 Comments
Galaxy M
Sure I will send as it as
Panda176
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Thanks.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes