Original topic:

Photos are getting deleted automatically from my gallery

(Topic created on: 04-27-2020 06:14 PM)
Preethikt
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

IAM using samsung m31 frm past 1mnth...I couldn't find my old picture in my gallery its get deleted or disappear from my gallery without my input. I could only see picture that captured in past 1wk

42 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
reset gallery app and backup in OneDrive or Google drive and sync gallery app from accounts in settings to gdrive and Samsung account turn on auto sync
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
check in gallery recycle bin deleted pics stay there for 15 days undeleted👍👍👍👍
if any problem ask again
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform that if you have taken Data Backup with Google and Samsung cloud, only then you can retrieve your data by following these steps: Apps > Settings > Accounts and backup > Samsung Cloud > Back up this phone > Back up > Tap OK on the pop up > Done.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Harsha_C_M
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung,

I am using Galaxy A30, many of the images/photos got automatically deleted without any prior notice to user or got permission from user to delete user's personnel data. So how can samsung device auto delete the very important private data of the respected user. I have a doubt on 'Device Care' which is really unnecessary for me, if its harmful for my data.

And this issue, we need a exact troubleshooted reason, and not the alternative solution like Backing up to Cloud.

In my case, i wish to keep my important data for decades in the device storage only. And I dont want to use the cloud. And no samsung app should delete any part of it automatically in the name of device care. 

Awaiting for a replay.

Regards,

Harsha

harshacm8@gmail.com

noblzzz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Can you please let us know the reason.... Samsung fails ... always.....
jozzimt
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

same with me. I have lost important images I took one night and about 2 hours after completion it disappeared. I have an A50.. Samsung rep please assist

RJSuresh
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Hi
Mine is A34 and me too face the same issue.. As u said , primarily we need solution to stop this deletion from happening. Procuring the clicks from cloud or Google photos is secondary..
0 Likes
samUser3030
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
How do i check if i had taken backup
JerryGJR
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

I would rather have cloud backup AND keep my pictures on my phone UNTIL I CHOOSE to remove them from my phone. So how do I do that?