Original topic:

Photo quality M30s

(Topic created on: 11-09-2019 06:57 PM)
Iamjain
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I am currently using Samsung m30s. Camera specifications are 48mp for rear and 16mp for front. But the photos captured through rear doesn't seems to provide the quality of 48mp. Similarly, after verifying the details of photo taken by front camera do not give 16mp resolution. As per the setting the best available pixels are 11mp (3824×2868). Kindly let me know how it can be improved..
7 Comments
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
You have to manually set the camera resolution to 48 MP.
Devansh34
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Go to your camera settings and set the resloution to 48mp
DKTheOnlyOne
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
In your camera, at top you will an option of aspect ration at the second last option there. From there you have to select the first option having 'H' . It will enable your 48MP camera
Fury1
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
It'll improve the photo quality to some extent.
0 Likes
DKTheOnlyOne
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Ya but not up to the mark. It would not improve the photo quality in the ratio of increase in size. So I suggest to use the default quality.
Hatilipi
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Whatever setting u do or how many ota updates u get,u will not get sony imx 586 48mp(R 7 pro,Mi A3,RL 5pro ..) sensor camera photos.I think front is 8mp cam but dey have cheated us by writing it as 16mp.U have to adjust with it.
0 Likes
Iamjain
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Really thanks for sharing your views.

The output / photo from the phone camera aren't the best. seems like, feedback needs to be taken to the Samsung authorities.
0 Likes