Original topic:

Phone not showing fast charging

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 09:01 AM)
whatchamacallit
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
From last night the phone is not showing fast charging when I'm connecting the adapter. I have tried other adapters and cables also but still it's showing cable charging. Every thing is okay in setting , fast charging is enabled in setting. I have also restart the phone still the problem is there. Samsung Team can you tell me why this is happening and what to do to solve this issue.
11 Comments
Magnus101
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
go to device care in settings then click on battery there you can see charging click on that and enable fast charging
0 Likes
Galaxy M
fast charging is enabled in settings
0 Likes
Galaxy M
please share screen shot of the charging display.
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Try charging with mobile switched off.
0 Likes
ArshYadav
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
iam also facing same issue..after upgrade to android 10.. fast charging not working..i checked fast charging option is enabled in settings...i also tried different chargers but no luck...plz help..i think there is some bug in software update.
0 Likes
ArshYadav
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i just let battery to fully drain and let the phone turn off....after that i tried to charge the phone when mobile was switched off but fast charging was not working but as i swiched on phone and connect the charger...its working now.....i think may be my good luck....
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check charging, if rating is 15W or above. Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.

Note: Kindly open Device care from Settings > Battery > Please tap on 3 dots(more option) at the top right hand side > please select settings > enable fast cable charging.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
The problem got solved by its own.The next day charging screen was showing fast charging. Don't know why this happened you really need to look into this , one day the problem is there and the next day it's gone.
0 Likes
kiao
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
My phone not show fast charging please solve the problem IMG-20210618-WA0013_10734.jpg
0 Likes