Original topic:

Phone issue

(Topic created on: 09-27-2021 09:15 AM)
amila84
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hello friends ..i bought a samsung M02s new phone ..and i noticed an issue of the phone...the issue is while in a phone call when i want to disconnect the call the call screen is disappeared,i cant find red hang up key and other call related tools on the screen..everything is on the notification bar in green color .so when i want the disconnect the call i have to drag the notification panel down and find the call app..anyone know how to fix this issue ???
4 Comments
Galaxy M
Hi Amila, when u answer the call, do u answer from a little pop up, or does the call display fullscreen on your device and then u answer it?

If u are in an app, calls appear on the top to prevent u from being disturbed on whatever app u were using. But if u were on your homescreen, the call comes as a normal full screen call. Let me know whether u were in an app when the call came, or on the homescreen?
Galaxy M
Hi! Click on app "phone" - click on the 3 dots on the right side - go to settings - go to call display while using apps - and select full screen. Also check if keep calls in pop up is on. If so off it like in the screenshot I've attached. If this sorted your issue, kindly click on the 3 dots on my comment and accept it as a solution 😁Screenshot_20210926-125907_Call settings_92425.jpg
amila84
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
hi dilesh....thank you for your reply...i know that setting on the phone app..but my problem was a software error ...so i had to change my phone to a new same model....
Galaxy M
Cool! 😁