Original topic:

Phone got stuck in logo and unable to move into recovery mode

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 09:02 PM)
sahir09
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi All,

At first my phone (galaxy M30s) got stuck in logo. Then went through some articles and video . And tried every way possible but not able to go to recovery mode. Sometimes the device is not starting at all. Tried the below things

1. Power+ Volume down to reboot 

2. Power + Volume up to go recovery mode (not happening)

Can anyone help me out of this.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
11 Comments
Galaxy M
clear cache partition your issue will be fixed
akhil094
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Myabe it's wrong timing. When you press volume down & power key to force reboot, the moment screen goes black & you feel vibration, quickly release both keys and quickly press volume up & power key together (volume up should pe pressed slightly earlier than power key) then after 3-4 sec, first release power key and them volume up. You will surely get into recovery mode. From there, wipe data factory reset.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Yes.. You have to release both as soon as force reboot is done and press power and volume up immediately
sahir09
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

As of now my device is not starting at all .And it is charged . Pressed power with lower volume button

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Not booting? Or bootloop?
In dead screen.. Now try using power and volume up to get into recovery and clear cache
0 Likes
sahir09
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I tried.. device is not starting . Is it bootloop?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Bootloop means continuously restarts with just Samsung logo...
Did you check again vol up and power to get into recovery?
0 Likes
sahir09
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Yeah checked... previously the logo was coming and sticking on it . But now it is not starting at all.  

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Can you full charge and see 100% logo? If yes and you can't boot or go to recovery then I suggest you to visit service center for reflashing software.
0 Likes