Original topic:

Phone freezing and restarting

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 01:58 PM)
Aamika
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I am having m30s which was working properly untill yesterday. From yesterday it suddenly started freezing and restarting by it's own & so many time. Any tips regarding this.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy M
VISIT SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER!
0 Likes
Bsan
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Have you downloaded any App? Or check for the updated apps from play store from yesterday.

Have you clicked any link?
0 Likes
Aamika
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Thank you for help. I didn't downloaded any application recently. Not sure if I clicked any unknown link
0 Likes
Bsan
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Try resetting the device. Please don't forget to backup all important things. 👍
0 Likes
VishnuAsok
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Try below steps

1. Uninstall any new applications you recently installed
2. Press volume up and power down keys together while rebooting your phone to enter safe mode. Monitor for few hours and see if the issue perists. If yes, then you have a possible hardware issue if you are already running the latest software.
0 Likes
Aamika
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Thank you for responding. I tried safe mode but it is still restarting again and again. Not sure about hardware issue but how come most of the m30s owners facing same issue at same time.
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes