Original topic:

Phone Hanging and restarting .

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 11:00 AM)
Samsung_2qqTc8z
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
The phone M30s is hanging and restarting. Whenever a app is opened or a web site is opened. Hanged 5-6 times in last 18 hrs. 
12 Comments
Galaxy M
I am also using the same device. But not facing the issue. Please try rebooting your device. If issue still persist try resetting your device. But backup your device data before resetting the phone.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Try to use mobile in safe mode for atleast 1hr and see results. If issue still persist then reset. If not try to uninstall app 1 by 1 and see which one is causing issue. This type of issues you will when you use 3rd party launcher, any optimizers, antivirus software etc they take time to adopt to new security updates meanwhile you get issue. So I suggest doing this first. Don't simply go for reset as you just lost your data.
0 Likes
imnandha
Active Level 5
Galaxy M

No solution for this issue till date.. Don't blah blah... I had faced from last 50days not yet solve by any of the solution even challenging to service centre too they can't.. Don't know why behaving this **bleep** (Samsung product)

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Imnandha did I gave solution to you or him? These are basic steps anyone do if they have any issues. It works for many and some doesn't. If you have an issue that doesn't mean all handsets or models have same issue. Just don't bark on users, you have a issue then go to service centre and bark on them👍👍
0 Likes
imnandha
Active Level 5
Galaxy M

I'm not barking to anyone just saying if you mind like I'm bark that's yours fault .... You are saying it's works fine for some of them can you mention them..atleast one of them.. Its may help for many . 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Imnandha
I'm m30s user and I don't have any restarting or hanging issues. According to you every m30s user with Q update installed should have this but its not, its entirely device specific. Also widevine L1 being removed from recent update is a bug which everyone are facing, in this case we can blame Samsung, its update system and development team or entire Samsung.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
And about the troubleshooting steps I mention every brand wants users not to blame because of issues. Everyone has their own safe mode including windows do determine problems with your device. This is a universal step anyone perform at first. You replying to my comment and asking me to " don't blah blah.." is called barking on others.
0 Likes
imnandha
Active Level 5
Galaxy M

I went to service centre 2 weeks ago..they again update a software by odinflash..after sometimes its happened again hang and restarted frequently,then finally said Motherboard's complaint have to change and it will be solve the issue..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Imnandha
Currently which version do you have pie or Q?
Issue started after Q update?
Then I suggest you to flash pie, I. E before martch through odin.
Please don't scold me if this doesn't help🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes