Original topic:

Pdf and documents files not opening in Dual Whatsapp

(Topic created on: 06-28-2021 08:45 PM)
Sonu1235
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I am unable to open pdf and documents files from Dual Whatsapp. And also the downloaded file not appearing in file folder. And after some days the old document and pdf files are not forwarding to other contacts....

I also reset my dual whatsapp account...and then also it didn't changed yet ...same problem

As I am using samsung galaxy m31s

But at the same time I am able to view/download the pdf file in main whatsapp.

(If we go to the main whatsapp stroage it's around 250mb....but all data was about 20gb was there and I can see through gallery and file manager...but in my dual whatsapp it shows data around 5gb(total) which is not shown in file manager nor gallery....)

If anyone knows the solution... comment below!..

Thanks!

314 Comments
AA91
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Till date none of samsung technical or service people have posted any reply..is it the right platform to address this issue?
0 Likes
nad3006
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

I have been installing and uninstalling my second whatapps, I thought the problem because of whatapps. what a bothersome 

0 Likes
PriyaSubha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also facing the same problem in Samsung a50 last 2 weeks. I can't open pdf files and photos videos are automatically deleted. I uninstall dual whats app many time still facing the same problem. I lost many Important documents.
0 Likes
joejohnnediath
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also facing the same issue, with the dual whatapp
0 Likes
ban66
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
The same problem arising in M20 which are not there one month back.
0 Likes
Samsung_HMBPCcY
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am also facing the same issue, with the dual whatapp galaxy s20 fe

0 Likes
ajeetnitm
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I have same issue in Samsung Galaxy M 30 mobile. In Dual WhatsApp account Pdf file is not opening. while in main WhatsApp accounts its working. Im My Files WhatsApp folder for dual WhatsApp account also not showing.? i am in trouble sine last 10 days. plz resolve this issue ASAP.
KSeth
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
i am also facing same problem in samsung m51
0 Likes
Sreenivasarao
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Screenshot_20210629-113127_WhatsApp.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy M
I am facing same issues after updating my main whatsapp, my dual whatsapp stops opening pdf,xls, word files.. its only opening images in jpg...
When i try to open any document it displays a message " this file could not be accessed or try shorter file name"..
I am very irritated now
0 Likes