Original topic:

PROBLEM WITH GALAXY M42

(Topic created on: 06-10-2021 08:54 PM)
arpitamukherjee
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
m facing this typical sound issue. Whenever I am calling(voice/video) on M42 using speaker, the voice is not clearly audible to the calling person but whereas When i am speaking on mic(keeping speaker off), then it is clearly audible to the caller. Even while talking on speaker from few cms away, voice is getting cracked as received by the caller everytime.

The device fails to recognize and capture kids voice completely. Please help. 
19 Comments
Meghraj1
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I haven't tried speaker mode
0 Likes
arpitamukherjee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Kids voice is simply not registering
0 Likes
M42user1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Did you find solutions for this problem. Me too facing same problem. It’s the model failure. Tried all suggestions I’d Samsung person. No solution. I thing we need to replace the mobile or go to consumer court for the same

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

PankajBisht
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

As almost all the M42 users are facing the issue, I registered the complaint as suggested:
Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

As such there is no specific category for mic so I selected 'Others' to register the complaint.

Could you please help how it can be tracked and all the concerned user can get software update ?

0 Likes
siraj2cool
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

I just bought yesterday New phone M42 for my wife, I am having the same issue I can't hear when my son speaks and when someone speaks a little bit loud there is no sound please fix it as soon as possible 

Galaxy M

Have you got the solution for this problem? If yes pls share the same. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
M42user1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
  • Did you get the solution. I am also facing same problem. My child’s voice not recognised. They have to replace the mobile b take off from market. It’s the failure of Sy stem 
0 Likes
Verses
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Guys, try resetting system settings. Go to Settings >> Reset >> Reset all settings. This will only restore your settings to system default and won't erase any data so don't worry. It worked for me.
0 Likes