Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

POOR BATTERY BACKUP #6000mah #Samsung

(Topic created on: 06-23-2020 06:11 PM)
Arnak2
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
The Battery backup on Samsung M31 is not upto the mark according to 6000mah. The battery depletion rate is very high. Using this phone feels like using a normal 4000mah nothing special. The software needs more optimisation for better battery consumption

Charged it upto 90% ended at 10:30am and now the battery is at 55% at 6pm. WiFi was always connected and few calls and WhatsApp messages

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy M
Let me provide you some troubleshooting steps so you can diagnose your problem yourself instead of visiting to the service center.                                                                  Step (1):Perform Battery Optimisation. Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory.                                  Step(2):Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC, etc a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.      Step (3):Kindly check whether the mobile network fluctuates frequently or network signal is low in your area. In both cases, the battery will drain considerably fast. Step(4):Reduce display brightness level. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn on the Auto-brightness option if available. Step(5):Adjust screen timeout settings. Go to Settings > Display > Screen timeout > minimum screen timeout.      Step(6):Update apps. Kindly check which application is or interface is using more battery from device care. And try to update the app or avoid using that app.               Step (7):Close background running apps. Tap on recent key and close the background running application.                        Step(8):Turn off auto-sync of e-mails, app data, etc. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn off the auto-sync option. Step(9):Check device in safe mode: Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key. Exit safe mode: Restart the device.        Step(10): Try your device in safe mode.           As you were facing battery drainage issue in your device, I have provided you some basic trouble shooting steps and your concern has been resolved.                          "If the problem is solved click the three dots & click solution".

View solution in context

11 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
this is because samsung are not testing the software update properly before releasing it to public
0 Likes
Arnak2
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
We are paying heavily for such a device... but we don't get the performance of other Chinese competitors
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
you can follow my lol solution which might work for you but make sure to turn on your auto restart auto storage clean and Battery Saver in medium however you want turn all that on then after that how to increase your phone's performance by Just put your phone charging overnight until it's 100% next day ok next day not after its 100% next day you remove it and then your performance increases automatically! Because this lol solution I myself have tried it an dot did work and the battery also heats less when I play a game specially but I never said that the battery life improved or the camera quality rest of it is just the same except what I told is different and it didn't work so you can try it out it's a lol solution!
b1ttu
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
bro new update with discover can drain your battery faster than before... that's why i downgrade my phone system
Arnak2
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
absolutely
GalaxyWorld
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
kaisa samsung he re 6000 ka power to laya pr deta nahi utana
GalaxyWorld
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
दम नही 👎👎👎
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy M
Let me provide you some troubleshooting steps so you can diagnose your problem yourself instead of visiting to the service center.                                                                  Step (1):Perform Battery Optimisation. Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory.                                  Step(2):Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC, etc a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.      Step (3):Kindly check whether the mobile network fluctuates frequently or network signal is low in your area. In both cases, the battery will drain considerably fast. Step(4):Reduce display brightness level. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn on the Auto-brightness option if available. Step(5):Adjust screen timeout settings. Go to Settings > Display > Screen timeout > minimum screen timeout.      Step(6):Update apps. Kindly check which application is or interface is using more battery from device care. And try to update the app or avoid using that app.               Step (7):Close background running apps. Tap on recent key and close the background running application.                        Step(8):Turn off auto-sync of e-mails, app data, etc. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn off the auto-sync option. Step(9):Check device in safe mode: Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key. Exit safe mode: Restart the device.        Step(10): Try your device in safe mode.           As you were facing battery drainage issue in your device, I have provided you some basic trouble shooting steps and your concern has been resolved.                          "If the problem is solved click the three dots & click solution".
timkamat
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Turn off wifi, hotspot, Bluetooth , nfc; turn off auto sync of mails and other data; Don't use apps;close all background apps....
Are these the solutions? What should we keep the phone for? To use it as a paper weight? Or for listening to music? Com on yaar... dont make suggestions like those customer service executives do. Suggest something practical.