Original topic:

Opinion post. Which keyboard is better?

(Topic created on: 07-29-2021 06:32 PM)
MalayaMohanty
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Just want to know the opinion of people regarding the keyboard they are using. 
Is Samsung keyboard better or Google Gboard or any other opinions are welcome. 

Bdw, I'm a Galaxy M51 user which recently got the clipboard feature. 

24 Comments
MalayaMohanty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Well thanks. I'm using both actually. N u told correct. Samsung keyboard is good. The only thing I miss is when i want to write in Hindi or odiya in Gboard u can type in English and it automatically converts to odiya. Is that present in Samsung keyboard? I don't know if it's there.
MalayaMohanty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Yes @rishikeshA21s also told about this multilingual feature. Works great. Thanks.
Galaxy M
You are suggested to use Samsung keyboard by me. It's 10 times better than Gboard.
In the past I was using J7, which had a terrible keyboard by Samsung. But now, Samsung had made it much better.
MalayaMohanty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Thanks for A2A. Just want to know whether like Gboard where if you type in English it automatically converts to your own language like Hindi, is it there in Samsung keyboard? Or you have to type native language directly.
Galaxy M
Yes, in Samsung keyboard there is an option known as multilingual texting. Enable it. You will enjoy.😊
MalayaMohanty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Thanks
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
I have been using samsung keyboard since beginning of June, after the clipboard update on my M31s. Before that, I was a fan of gboard. So I thought to give a final chance to gboard a couple of days ago 🤣 🤣 🤣. When I installed it, I couldn't customize the toolbar anymore. That's when I decided never to use gboard again 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣. And I'm liking samsung keyboard now, and gboard is not at all near to samsung keyboard now 😁
MalayaMohanty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Thanks for the opinion. I'm using the same now. I didn't know about the multilingual prediction. Just onned it.
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
Okay. I did the same too🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes