Original topic:

Oneui 3.0 issues.

(Topic created on: 01-31-2021 11:43 AM)
Umang_Desai
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hey Samsung fans,

I have updated to oneui 3.0 on Friday 29th January. And here I am listing out the issues that I am facing for a discussion. Already sent error reports to Samsung.

1st issue is of brightness when set to full(red bar) in dark mode, the phone automatically lowers the brightness for a few seconds and then sets to full for a few seconds. And then this cycle continues. Have noticed it when outside in sun. I have set the adaptive brightness off since many days. Didn't notice it in before the update.

2nd issue is for apps screen. I have glasswire installed. I have set apps to be sorted in alphabetical order, then also the glasswire app gets in the first position. Screenshot attached.

Comment your issues here please.
19 Comments
MoonStarrer
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
The first one is the issue with adaptive brightness..and for the second one, set to Custom and then again sort into Alphabetical Order. And try searching for app screen settings.
0 Likes
Umang_Desai
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
As mentioned in post, adaptive brightness is off, never turned it on. still issue persists.

For second issue i have tried toggling custom sorting and alphabetical sorting. but again today, after setting alphabetical sorting on Friday, the glasswire app went to first position.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yes that issue present in devices
0 Likes
Umang_Desai
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
which issue, both or any particular?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
this perticular issue ... I have seen before from many users....it should be like that in alphabetical order👇

SmartSelect_20210131-120655_One UI Home_980.jpg

0 Likes
Umang_Desai
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i have posted 2 issues. are you talking about both issues?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yes both
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
i would like to suggest some steps it may help so if you not yet perform then can try

A. Wipe Cache Partition.

Steps to perform.

1) Turn off the device.

(Connect with type C cable and connect withpc/laptop/type C earphone only for Android 11 )

2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

B. Reset App Preferences.
Settings >Apps> Tap on Top Right 3Dots and select Reset App preferences.

C. Go to settings >general Management >reset>reset settings.
Umang_Desai
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
okk, will try it and update here in post if it helps