Original topic:

One Ui 5.0 or 4.1.1 Testing found in M52 5G

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 09:31 AM)
Zenhal
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Guys
New firmware is found testing for Samsung Galaxy M52 5G. Its most likely One Ui 4.1.1

10 Comments
ahmeddissoosa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Is that a joke?? I mean even before flagship devices ??🤣
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
You definitely don't know what a firmware testing is.
0 Likes
ahmeddissoosa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Actually its u people who doesnt know it..just because a firmware is in testing doesn't mean the update will be released soon..only after flagship devices m52 will receive it
0 Likes
Zenhal
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Yes bro we all know that but testing takes time and also i didn't mention that the update will release soon only after A series M series will get android 13 update
First u need to understand what we have posted
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
That's what I am saying 🤷 It's you who don't know as it's quite evident from your comment that "Is that a joke?? Even before flagship devices??" while the post didn't mentioned that it has released and no one said that the update will be released soon except you 🤦 .
0 Likes
ahmeddissoosa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Nobody needs to say it aloud..its just basic common sense that what they meant is that the update is arriving in the near future...whenever a testing pops up in the server immediately people will start publishing it as if it is going to arrive in a few days..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” – Bill Murray cinespia
0 Likes
ahmeddissoosa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Ya i am stupid...ur smart..hope that makes u happy..but fact is fact no matter what
0 Likes
Zenhal
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

This is only testing phase and not stable bro already a73 has started testing one ui 5.0 then why m52 can't test one ui 5.0. This is not cheaper device it has 25k price