Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

One UI 2.1 update for the Galaxy M21 is rolling out now

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 12:36 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M

The Galaxy M21 is following closely in the footsteps of its sibling. Samsung had released the One UI Core 2.1 update for the Galaxy M31 a couple of weeks ago and the company is now rolling out a similar firmware package for the Galaxy M21. Meanwhile, Samsung is releasing a new update for the Galaxy M31 as well, carrying firmware version M316FXXU2ATIB, but the changelog doesn’t contain any new details compared to the previous one so we’ll leave it at that until we find out more.

As for the Galaxy M21, it was released earlier this year with Android 10 out of the box so don’t expect any changes in this area, but the version of One UI Core is being bumped up from 2.0 to 2.1. As usual, the One UI Core 2.1 update includes features such as Quick Share and Music Share but should also bring Single Take and My Filters.

The One UI Core 2.1 update released for the Galaxy M31 earlier this month introduced shutter speed controls in Pro mode, but as of this writing we were unable to confirm if the Galaxy M21 is getting the same treatment with the new firmware which, by the way, carries version M215FXXU2ATI9 and includes the September 2020 security patch.

The update for the Galaxy M21 weighs nearly 1.3GB and it’s now rolling out in a wide variety of markets across Europe and Asia. To check if the update is available for your device, open Settings, navigate to Software update, and tap Download and install. As always, you can skip these steps by downloading the firmware from our archive and installing it on your phone using a Windows PC.

Source : Sammobile
15 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
ohh so, no shutter speed controls in pro mode?
Solution
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
no .........btw I didn't see music share. where can I find it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
check in the notification panel
Solution
Sanskar