Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

One U.I. 2.0 - Post update problem

(Topic created on: 03-22-2020 12:54 PM)
Anand011
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I recently updated my Galaxy M30s to One U.I. 2.0. Ever since my phone rebooted from the update, it has been unresponsive to any and all touch input. As a result, I cannot unlock my phone. The fingerprint scanner seems to be working fine, but I have to input pin after reboot to unlock my phone. 

I have tried booting it into safe mode, but the problem still persists. I also wiped cache partition and rebooted it. The screen is still not responsive to touch input.

Please suggest any solutions or similar problems.

Resolved!
12 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We recommend you to visit our nearest Samsung authorized service center for the physical inspection of your device.

Note: With the Government's mandate to observe complete lockdown, our customer service team is working with very limited resources. We are likely to take longer than usual to respond.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Anand011
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Update. I have noticed that the issue gets fixed after a day or two while it is switched off. If I restart it after getting it in working condition, it stops working. The touchscreen is unresponsive. Any idea as to what the problem might be?
0 Likes
Anuragps
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
my m21 getting lag and started auto restarting?
0 Likes