Original topic:

#ONLY FOR M21

(Topic created on: 04-10-2022 07:04 AM)
Members_3Ofphlv
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M

DEAR ALL M21 USER (2020/2021 edition) please like or comment on this post .i want see how many user still using this bullllsshiit device with FAKING EXYNOS  .and also share your experience..and did you buy samsung device again ?....

13 Comments
Akajal
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Never buy Samsung device in my life
0 Likes
kundany983
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Never ever
0 Likes
Vrang
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
No charge in budget phones too, its just beyond acceptable so I wont even dare to choose samsung
Galaxy M
I love 2021 Edition and it is running so smooth without any problem..
I'll alwas buy Samsung❤❤
Vrang
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
U will regret it dont worry🤣🤣
Galaxy M
I wont ,it's been almost 6 months and not have any problem..
I love samsung ❤❤
0 Likes
VedantA52s
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Your M21 has One UI core along with Exynos 9611 which is a decent performer. I have Galaxy A30 with an inferior Exynos 7904 chipset and I am a casual user. I don't get much hiccups or lag. This was due to the several optimizations I have made.
1. Delete unnecessary apps or apps you use just once or twice in 6 months or more.
2. Optimise your device using device care daily.
3. Turn off the features that you don't use in your phone.
4. If you have an amoled screen, then use dark wallpaper. This saves battery and doubles the performance atleast if you are on your home page.
5. Free up space on your device by deleting up unnecessary files. You can also export your photos or videos to cloud storage.
6. Avoid your phone from heating by using it in a cooler environment pr optimising your phone using device care to reduce heat.
Galaxy M

Bro you don't have any idea we are facing so much issue with samsung budgets phones. let's discuss what we are facing-

• slow charging speed with 15watt charger its take normally 3h to 0-100% charge .after updates this takes more times 
  • exynos worst processor series in the market  .
  • in summer season phone became hot quickly on low usage 
  • don't have carrier aggregation. also network speed is very slow compare to other brands 
  • can't play our favorite games like bgmi ,cod mobile ,etc  
  • software update issue .almost every updates have different bugs like auto restart, battery drain, low sound, 
  • every updates comes with unwanted apps 
  • most of the one ui features doesn't support on core device. 
  • basic screen recording features still missing in 2022 .
  • poor quality plastic back
  • etc 

so we are spending 16k for what only watching movies  on amoled display and takes some picture  ?.   

bro . .we are boys not girls. we can't take care daily of our phones . did you know nowadays samsung remove charger on their budget phones also .when Chinese brand providing you 65watt ,80watt ,150 watt ,charger with box .samsung remove charger for extra profit..  .

why we choose samsung again  ?.

for brand image  ?.i can't donate my money to samsung again. 

please note : everyone can't afford s series  ,a series highermodels .so don't compare with these models .

VedantA52s
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
My point is many phones have different types of problems.
3h for a massive 6000mah battery is average considering 15 watt charging.
I know the problems you are facing. I too have an exynos processor(Exynos 7904 which is inferior as compared to Exynos 9611).
CA depends on many factors. Various companies like Airtel, etc. disable CA in a particular region although many phones support it.
Talking about the heating issues, it is common in summer season. The phones of some other companies become more hotter in summer as compared to Samsung phones.
Atleast Samsung provides updates to it's phones. Companies like Xiaomi, Motorolla, One plus provides only 2 to 3 security updates per year to its premium phones.
Nearly every android OEM provides bloatware to make the pricing aggressive.
Many A series like my A30 lack screen recorder.
Versatility is something which is very important. Samsung provides phone for nearly every user.(I know they provide comparatively lower chipsets.)
I think you don't know that increasing the power in a charger increases the formation of heat.
My phone Galaxy A30 is a 2019 A series phone of budget category. So you can't say that I have a 'higher model'.
If you are not satisfied then go for other brands.
Choose a brand which suits to your requirements.
0 Likes