Options
Galaxy M
Eligible devices for one ui 4 in nepal. 
Galaxy m62 on June in nepal but galaxy f62 in april in india😴

11 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Think positively, you will get a bug free update.
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Basically bro f62 and M 62 is same.
India only has flipcart so it is named f 62 in other countries f 62 name is m 62.
So basically both are same.
Update that F62 gets same M62 will get coz both are same phones
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I know
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Ok
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Didn't you get what I meant? Samsung developers will be seeing the 2 months of error reports from India and make possible changes before rolling out it in Nepal. At least, that is what they should do.
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Hahaha no they wont because last year you know what there was bug in M51 in andorid 11 update. hdr was not working properly.
M51 in india got update 1 month early in Nepal and hdr was not working it had a bug and same update was given here in Nepal with hdr bug.And camera quality was worst of M 51. And after they gave update in Nepal after 1 month they gave emergency update to all m51 with andoird 11 to fix hdr issue after 1 month
So dont expect they will rework the update.Once the stable version is made either it is with bug or not all countries will get same update
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
That's bad. And did they fix the hdr issue later?
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Yes but the camera quality was not that great like in one ui 2.5.
20% quality was degraded.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I mean Samsung's camera policy is really odd. The main cam of my A52S5G performs only slightly better than the F41 and F62. However the zooming and video are much better.