Original topic:

Now, I take my words back.

(Topic created on: 06-24-2021 07:27 PM)
ndjf
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
Mobile hotspot issue, it's not taking 2 devices at the same time. Just giving connection to 1 device at a time and changing it to other at another second. Hence, I am not able to connect to my m30s hotspot with 2 laptops. I am 100% sure, that it's not driver problem, because in Realme it doesn't happens.
 I would say what hell are you doing Samsung ? I would say this device is far more 10000000 times buggy and glitchy than windows laptops and computers. Atleast, they don't irritate me. 
Any resolution very much appreciated.
Resolutions tried :-
1) Visited service center, they said motherboard is faulty approx. Rs. 9000 required. How can they say that it has motherboard issue because the device has no restart issue.
5 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Haha service center say motherboard issue just by seeing m30s, m21 etc
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Maine to yeh socha hi nhi tha 🤣🤣
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Lekin mai iss problem ko fix kaise karun ?
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Full samsung knows basic troubleshooting steps for all problems. If not solved, visit service centre they will tell change this and that, best,easiest and money making way for a company.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes