Highlighted
Active Level 1
I have been using my samsung galaxy m31s for just over a week now and i have been facing a ton of issues. I have even raised many error reports but have not found any solutions on this.
Started using this phone since 20th August 2020
1) The first issue that i had on the very first day was network connectivity issues.
So i have been using the same sim in my last phone and it was working great and had never given me any issues up till now. But the day i put it in my new phone it has never connected properly. It shows 4g network for not more than 10 or 15 mins and goes to roaming or 2g network. I cant surf anything this is too frustrating and i have tried everything that the automated message has suggested me to do its the same.
2) The second this was that i was using my camera and it showed an error saying that camera not working. I don't expect these things from such a big brand name and in such a short span of time. We do put our hard earned money and dont expect such things.
3) Another thing is that i have been using youtube app and whenever i am playing a video it shows a glitch in between the videos. This has happened many times.
4) And recently when i was on a call with another person while i was talking to that person the phone started to ring and i was connected to another random person in between the call.
What is this? I need a solution for this can someone help me? I am very much disappointed with this. I would like a refund or a replacement to this its very bad.
2 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 4
All i understand from your post that you have got a faulty device. If puchased onine you can go for replacement. Else visit service center.
Highlighted
Active Level 7

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support