Original topic:

Not registered on network -M30

(Topic created on: 11-25-2019 11:45 PM)
mrtz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Recently I can't connect to the local mobile networks by M30. When I  dial it says " Not registered on Network " . My sim cards are okay, and the phone knows sim cards and mobile networks but can't register to the known mobile networks! I checked problem with the local  network operators. They could not find any problem according to the sim cards and networks. No damage has been happened on my phone so far. This happened suddenly 2 weeks ago and Samsung reps' advices didn't work to solve the problem! 
Any  body else faced this problem? Any solution based on your experiences?

Thanks in advance 
10 Comments
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Factory Reset and check the same, but backup your data first.
0 Likes
mrtz
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thank you. Reset factory did not work.
today new software update for m30 launched by Samsung.
it doesn't worked even after updating the software!

I bought the phone from India about 6 month ago and I am using it outside of India. Is it possible to be blocked because of using outside of India?
0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Could be, if you are on India, visit any Ssmsung Care. They will fix it
mrtz
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
unfortunately I am out of India
0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Do you have India's operator SIM, if you have, insert the same and call toll free numbers such as 198 or if you have balance then call any number for minimum 5 minutes. After this remove your Indian Operator SIM and insert local sim hopefully you will have your local SIM working again.
mrtz
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thanks a lot for your kind advice. Unfortunately, I don't have Indian sim card.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

To resolve the network unlock issue in device please activate it with a SIM card issued from the mobile operator within India and use it to call for 5-10 minutes. If issue persists please co-ordinate with Service Center.

If issue still persists, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on”+” icon>send feedback> Error report/Ask question).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

mrtz
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thanks alot. unfortunately, I don't have access to any Indian sim card because I live in middle east.
As I realized, probably my phone has a kind of Sim Region Lock. Is it any way to get " Pin To Unlock the Sim Region Lock from the Indian Samsung service" for my phone?
0 Likes
shylit
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Please share any updated information you have to resolve this issue. Really appreciate it as I am in the same situation. Thx

0 Likes