Original topic:

Not getting the new update on m30s

(Topic created on: 06-29-2020 03:17 PM)
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
I was thinking directly going to the android 10 with june security patch but I am still getting the update with march security patch.. why is it happening?
is there anybody whi are still on android 9??which update you are getting? 

0 Likes
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
is that so?? do you remember the build number of the update through which android 10 was pushed first?? No?? so let me tell you the first update that brought us android 10 was tc6 then the next update came earlier this month that was td1. So the screenshot I have attached here comprises two updates together. the third one which brought june security update recently is not showing.. may be one can install only two updates in one go.. so before speaking some knowledge make sure you are well informed
0 Likes
VicePresident
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
update it
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Get well soon bro, hope you will get some common sense.🤣🤣🤣
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
do you have atleast 1% of mind in your head which may help see you that here in the screenshot that I posted has two updates in it?? put some coronil in your **bleep** hole that might be the only way for you get well soon since your brain resides in your **bleep**
0 Likes
Joshi_124
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
@Debanjan99 He is laughing because how can you think this that android updates and security patch updates are same 🤷🏻‍♂️. First you have to update your android system then only you can get next security patch
0 Likes
Joshi_124
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
@Debankan99 and i dont know what are you watching there .. but i can only see 1 update with march security patch of 1423 MB .
Can you clear my doubt "what does that "Directly" mean to ?
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
@Debanjan99 Bro don't take too much of Coronil it's really affecting your mind. I can't stop laughing after knowing that you think it's two different update 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How can anyone be such a dumb? Still I would help u by clarifying, Samsung provided Android 10 with a particular security patch to all users, it doesn't mean that it's two different update. And to get the next update you will have to download it.
You are such an **bleep** who thinks the next security patch will automatically come up with android 10 only 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Get will soon bro, have some common sense.
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
@Joshi_124 The first update with amdroid 10 came in 15th mrch(build number ending with tc6) which was 1420.21mb in size then in 1st week of june the 2nd update on android 10 came(build number ending with td1) which was something of around 100+ mb.. now the version I'm on currently ends with tb3. Thus the screenshot clearly shows that I can directly jump to the 2nd update after android 10 which includes both the updates. Now just a few days ago the third update was pushed with june security patch(build number ends with tf3) seeing the past trends I was hoping that I might be able to jump directly to the third update just like I was allowed to get on the second one. I hope it clears your doubts.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bahut lol suna ...lekin ie joke of the millennium paheli bar sun raha hoon 🤣🤣🤣 ie 3 solution bhi diya hain ...check Karo jin logo ko solution dia uska device mar gaya ki Jinda hain aab tak
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
@Debanjan99 Haa bhai ekdum sahi bolay.....ab wait karo android 10 june security update kay saath jab tak nahi aata....ussay phelay download mat karna kabhi bhi. Ye challenge tho except kar hi saktay ho naa!!!!

By the way let me explain what wrong you are telling, the android 10 update contained some bug so it's obvious that when they have solved the issue, they will replace the already provided update with the new bug free one. That doesn't mean they will always do that with all security patches. Anyway I challenge you to not download android 10 until it's with the latest security patch. If you are not fool accept this challenge and use android 9 lifetime on this device 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes