Original topic:

Noise at end of any sound

(Topic created on: 11-17-2020 01:39 PM)
Shyam_k
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Just a day old phone, my new samsung m31s. 

Problem: When earpiece is plugged in, there is a 1-2 second noise when stopping music and also at the end of a message tone/ring tone. 

Very irritating and confused. 

I have found out it's becoming common and not only to me is this happening. 

Please help resolve this Samsung

15 Comments
00o
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I don't think my M31s have such issues.. maybe you would have adjusted the headset wire, which usually makes buzzy noises...
0 Likes
Shyam_k
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
thanks for your reply. i don't think the crackling noise whenever the jack is slightly twisted or adjusted is the same issue as this one. to edit my post, the buzz noise is still heard on the background whenever a music is playing and the noise stops after 1-2 seconds once the music is paused or stopped. that is, if I keep my volume to the minimum level. noise doesn't raise up or down when adjust volume it stays at a certain level.
0 Likes
Shyam_k
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
*background even when during a music is playing
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
only 1 ear phone or all ?
0 Likes
Shyam_k
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I have three headphones and all are perfectly working (checked with other devices laptop, desktop). Issue is evident only on M31S.
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
if you are talking about the small low beep after every tap and music end then it is there. Even on my A50😐
0 Likes
Shyam_k
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
is it hardware or software problem? It's bugging me out everytime I am listening to music or watching YouTube.
To clarify the issue, please check with some music(on headphones) on the lowest volume, it starts along with the sound content you are playing and is in the background if you noticed. Sounds like those old inverters we use when main power is out.
0 Likes
Shyam_k
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
happens when scrolling through YouTube. Most evident if the video has a preview before we watch it
0 Likes
Shyam_k
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
every owner has been stating that it's software and that it might get resolved with upcoming updates. That was said to be September 1st update, now it's the November 1st update. nothing yet as I believe
0 Likes