ROHITKORPAL
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M

7 Comments
CyberFlames
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Voo yeah samsung released a update hope it solves the auto restart issue do you think should i update it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
M31 has Exynos 9611 processor and it's a famous for it's auto restart issue since 2 years. Sadly though, It can't be fixed through an software update. Motherboard replacement is the only solution.
0 Likes
CyberFlames
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Ha i see
Samsung made most of its fans to be dissappointed especially with this exynos 9611 issue
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
And now the auto restart issues is occurring in other devices too, those without Exynos 9611. I hope it's not a manufacturing defect as it seems to be since not every device is facing the issue.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Also, please join this campaign to help users get justice who are facing auto restart and display issues:-

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Important-Join-the-campaign-to-help-users-who-are-faci...
AnurajCJ
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am facing the same restart problem with Galaxy M32. Samsung is giving updates nowadays to brick your phone, and when you call the customer care they will say your phone mother board is having some problems. While it's clear like day light that it was caused by an update given by Samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Safe to install?
0 Likes